Good morning and happy Monday!
It’s a fresh new week and there’s so much to be excited for! First off, it’s feeling like Fall out lately so I can finally wear a chunky knit sweater and Hunter boots without dying of heat by mid day! I also am getting my hair done on Wednesday and I’m switching things up a bit, so stay tuned for pictures! And finally, at the end of the week, I am leaving for NYC for Bridal Fashion Week! It’s going to be a busy and eventful week for sure!
Today, I want to share with you all one of my favorite new Fall trends. Silk scarves have always been around, but I’ve seen them make their way to center stage within the last few weeks and I’m loving it. Accessorizing with beautiful silk scarves can take an outfit to the top! Below are seven new ways you can style a silk scarf that are easy enough to try today!
1. Tied in hair half-up-half-down. As you can see in the photo above, I love adding a silk scarf to my hair! It gives every hairstyle the perfect finishing touch!
2. Tied off at the end of a braid. Anytime I can cover up the elastic I use in my hair, I take full advantage. Styling my hair in a braid is no exception!
3. Tied off at the base of a pony tail. Make any bad hair day look intentional with a beautiful patterned scarf! Tie it up with a bow, or leave the tails loose. You really can’t go wrong either way!
4. Tied as a headband. One of my absolute favorite ways to wear a silk scarf! Obviously you all know how much I love Blair Waldorf, and come on, when did you ever see her without a headband?!
5. Tied off as a neck scarf. So classic, so chic, and so easy! You can keep is loose or tie it tighter, like a choker, and then your outfit is finished with the perfect detail.
6. Tied on a puse. Don’t have the right outfit for a silk scarf yet? No problem! Tie it onto the handle of your purse and you’re ready to go!
7. Tied around waist as a belt. A simple pair of jeans can be taken over the edge with a silk scarf instead of a belt! Weave it through the belt loops and tie it off in the front and you’ll be the new trend setter in town!