There are so many amazing hair products out there today, but do you know which ones you should be splurging or saving on? Below is a list of some of my favorite products that I believe are worth the extra money, and others that are perfect at their affordable price points!
– Oribe Gold Lust Repair & Restore Shampoo & Conditioner are some of the best products I’ve ever used. I feel that it’s better to splurge on a good shampoo and conditioner, especially if you have color treated hair, because they don’t strip your hair or leave waxy residues. The Oribe brand is a gentle cleanser that will moisturize each strand and keep it looking healthy and fresh!
– Kératase Nutritive Masque Magistral Hair Conditioner is a hair mask that you have the splurge on! This product can completely change the way your hair looks and feels. It’s also safe to use on human hair extensions when they’re looking a little dry. I did this and it extended the life of my clip in hair extensions by making them feel brand new!
– Davines Melu Hair Shield is a type of heat protectant that will protect your hair whenever you put heat to it. Whether you’re blow drying, curling or straightening it, this hair shield spray will have your back! (It also smells so good!)
– Heating Styling Tools are items I don’t believe you can cut costs on. Blow dryers, straighteners, curling wands, and so on can damage your hair so much if they are not a good quality. Because my hair is naturally so straight, I don’t own a straightener, but I’ve heard that the Singlepass T3 is amazing and it works on all hair types! I also have the Beach Waver Pro 1.25 that is my favorite curling iron I have ever used!
– Batiste Dry Shampoo is the type of product that you can easily save on. Because I try to wash my hair only once or twice a week, I use dry shampoo a lot in between washes. For me,
– Not Your Mother’s Double Take Dry Finish Texture Spray is something I don’t really go through a lot of, therefore I think it’s something that isn’t worth spending a whole lot on. While there are amazing texturizes out there, I have found that this one still works great for my hair. It gives it the perfect amount of texture when I need it.
– The Wet Brush is a great detangling hairbrush that is affordable and comes in a bunch of adorable colors and patterns.
– A fabulous teasing comb for styling that’s also a great price is the Diane Dual Teeth Teasing Comb. I like that there are two different lengths of the teeth in the comb itself which are great for adding volume when styling.